Digital Enterprise Show counts on the presence of CIA, NATO and EU specialists
The DES 2019 will feature more than 450 international experts with successful cases in various areas, such as Industry 4.0, blockchain and artificial intelligence.
The DES – Digital Enterprise Show 2019 has revealed the experts that will participate in the next fourth edition of the event that will take place from 21 to 23 May 2019 in Madrid. Michael Casey , Chairman of the board of Coindesk, blockbain bestseller and MIT adviser to the Digital Currencies Lab Initiative, will focus on crypto-coins and their future influence on international financial structures. Martin Migoya , CEO and co-founder of Globant and global specialist in digital transformation for traditional businesses, and Meredith Whalen , IDC’s research director, are among the first confirmed speakers for the DES.
More than 450 international experts participate every year in the Digital Business World Congress, where they present the key technology trends, success stories or leadership in business management, which are the main drivers nowadays to advance in digital environments. The next issue will focus on Industry 4.0 , Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence .
Geopolitics will play a prominent role in DES2019. International relations between countries are also affected by the technologies and the use of the information they possess. George Beebe is a former director of the CIA in Russia and Director of Intelligence and National Security at the US National Interest Center, and Christian Lifländer , Head of Cyber Security at NATO, will explain to the more than 23,000 C-level executives the challenges of cyber security, the phenomena of false news, misinformation and post-truth.
Antoinia Norman , CEO of Virgin’s Entrepreneurship Unit and a member of the Women’s Global Coalition for Innovation for United Nations Change, will emphasize the role of women and the need to develop inclusive business models to achieve a truly sustainable economy. Along with her will be Sukhi Jutla , businesswoman chosen as one of the 100 Asian stars of UK Tech and European Woman of the Year by the Financial Times.
DES2019 stands out again as forum professionals can find the most disruptive business ideas and models and learn how companies and technologies are shaping the future of different industries, such as industrial or healthcare, through technology .
The 2019 edition of the Digital Enterprise Show will take place between 21 and 23 May in Madrid .
IT Channel is a Media Partner of the DES – Digital Enterprise Show 2019.
Written by ITChannel
Below are the publications featuring Sukhi:
- IT Channel – click HERE to read the article
- Tecnonews – click HERE to read the article
- Digital Biz – click HERE to read the article
- La Vanguardia – click HERE to read the article
- Finanzas – click HERE to read the article
- IT Digital Security – click HERE to read the article
- El Diario Vasco – click HERE to read the article
- To Do Startups – click HERE to read the article
- Europa Press – click HERE to read the article
- IT User – click HERE to read the article
- CEPY ME News – click HERE to read the article
- EC Salud – click HERE to read the article
- Interempresas – click HERE to read the article
- El Plural – click HERE to read the article
- Negocios Del Mundo – click HERE to read the article